Friday, November 11, 2005

Nothing like a Root Canal

Nothing like a root canal to take your mind off your troubles-that's what I always say. The last 3 days have been tied up with a terrible toothache, visits to the dentist and subsequent root canal. I am terrified of the dentist due to a bad experience several years ago, so this was all great fun. Not to mention having to borrow $2000 from my mother(which may have caused me more pain than the tooth).

I'm not going to complain though, because the sedation they gave me before the procedure was the best I've felt for months.

I'm off to class. I have a 3 day seminar this weekend 8:30 to 5:00-Fri-Sun. Oh boy. More great fun.

5 comments:

Gigi said...

ARe you sure we're not sisters of a different mother....I HATE the DENTIST and I too have an experience to back up that hatred. Plus I worked for a dentist for years over 25 years ago.....(body shudder)

Bar L. said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar L. said...

Will you be gone all weekend??

~pen~ said...

i totally empathize.

again.

feel better (((jan)))

p

Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.